Friday, August 20, 2010

What Do Award Winning TV Commercials and Consultants Have in Common?

You can learn a lot in a year. I sure did.


This week marks a year since I started blogging weekly (initial audience: 3.) Lessons learned are worth sharing, which I’ll do in a future update.


Instead, this week, I’d like to re-share my first post (with apologies to the much-appreciated initial 3) because I think the message still resonates a year later.


Click here to take a look.


Let me know what you think…….

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the re-run! Inspiring.

    Of course this post illustrates Point #4: If you have a good message, put it out there more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike. You got it--we have to keep at some themes to make our points. But I promise this is the last recycle :)
    Best to you
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rochelle,
    If it is good and works as this did, why not rerun?
    You did not say how many the original three have become?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ed. My still loyal band of 3 has turned into a regular subscriber base of a little over 700 and from 1500-2000 casual readers, depending on the topic.
    All best,
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete